There is so, so much more to do. If you still have time, here's some other stuff you can try:
- Allow users to delete items forever! The logic for doing so will look a lot like the logic for completing items.
- Allow users to edit descriptions of items that have already been created. You might look into HTML's
contenteditable attribute to help you out!
- Allow users to sort their items by when they were created. This one's tough, but I'm sure you'll figure it out!
- Probably time for the closing presentation.
- After that, start a project, tutorial, and come back again!
All our favorite resources can be found on the RailsBridge site: http://railsbridge.org/learn/resources