## Time to add more things!
The time where we tell you what to type in has finally ended. You should do one or all of the things below!
Working independently or in pairs is super fun at this point.
* Add a show page for each listing and move the Edit and Delete links to there.
* Add validations — postings without titles or descriptions shouldn't be allowed, right?
* Add other useful fields to jobs
* Display jobs index in a table; make sortable with data_tables
* Add tags (time for a has_many, folks!!!)
* Make it look better
* Add a user model and auth with Devise
* Test it! Write a controller spec.
This curriculum was originally written by [Lillie Chilen](http://www.twitter.com/lilliealbert)
and has been improved by all sorts of [lovely RailsBridge volunteers](https://github.com/railsbridge/docs/commits/master/sites/en/job-board).